Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Like Websters but TASTIER!

Because I know there are a lot of terms on this blog I've added a "Dough-ctionary" to the pages on the right.  I will still endeavor to explain concepts as the crop up in the course of writing, but should an older concept slip your mind, or should you happen upon the blog after something has been introduced, just look there for definitions. 

Also if any of you out there are confused by a term or concept, or just want to know more about something specifically, please let me know and I'll try and address it!

-Vino

2 comments:

  1. Love reading this, Dan! Thanks for the seriously detailed pics... awesome. I think you should create a new bread loaf at the end of this project, and have it be cylinder-shaped, and call it the Baritone Bread Log. I'd eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I like it! It could be a medium/dark beer bread with a hook after the second passagio . . . It will have to be done. Now I just need to figure out a way to get it to you :).

    ReplyDelete